[C320-list] Shore Power Charger

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:28:41 PDT 2007

The ones that Catalina installed were the old dumb chargers. I
replaced mine with a pro-mariner smart charger and that ended the
cooking. Unfortunately Lightning took out the electronices and the
fastest replacement was a xantrex 20. Been very happy with it other
than the lugs being too small for the OEM cable.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC