[C320-list] Shore Power Charger

Delia Mace domace at picknowl.com.au
Tue Jul 24 16:08:49 PDT 2007

Hi Randy

60 amps into each battery?  That is a large charge rate for the sort of
batteries that you are likely to have installed.  Nigel Calder's excellent
book, "Boat Owner's Mechanical and Electrical Manual" has a very good
explanation of batteries, chargers, etc and I can thoroughly recommend the
book to all boat owners, engineers and non-engineers alike.  Available from
Amazon.  Not cheap but well worth it.

Owen Mace
(moved to a C42 but still reading this informative e-mail group)
Adelaide, South Australia