[C320-list] Annual Meeting - are you going???

Wed Jul 25 13:52:12 PDT 2007

The other issue to get folks off their asses and help out in putting one
of these things together...when I hosted in Marina del Rey, it took very
few hours to make that one come together...

OD

             Bill Culbertson
             <billculb_a2 at yah
             oo.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                 C320-List
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Annual Meeting -
             07/25/2007 01:46         are you going???
             PM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Adam,

This touches on the message which Jeff Hare posted a number of months
back.  He too raised the cost issue as a factor.  As I recall he had the
out-of-the-box idea of possibly holding the event for a week in the Virgin
Islands where the cost would be in a similar ballpark but with a higher
value to any given sailing family and lots more hours sailing.

 -bill