[C320-list] 2007 C320 IA Regatta Update

Vpweikel at aol.com Vpweikel at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 22:04:39 PDT 2007

All C320 Members

Plans are coming together for the annual C320 IA Regatta being held in
Mystic , CT on August 10-12, 2007.

Links to the various Information and registration form has been posted on
the catalina320.com web site. You will be able to find out more  on
Registration, Hotel accommodations, and Dockage arrangements for those  bringing their
boat by simply logging in at the web site and clicking on the  highlighted links.

My thanks goes out to Jeff Hare for setting this up on our member site  !!

We are coordinating our activities with the East Coast Catalina  Rendezvous.
It is recommended that you register for both events to  maximize your time in
historic Mystic Seaport, meet other Catalina owners and  groups, have a
chance on some giveaways, and see our fellow C320  owners.  Registration for the
East Coast Rendezvous can be found at  Catalinayachts.com.

Our Officers have decided that the registration fee of $20.00 for the C320
IA Regatta will not have to be paid for the spouses or significant  other.
Thank you Commodore Mike and Vice Commodore Karl  !!

When the full activity event schedule is finalized , it will be posted  along
with the other information on our web site.  This should be completed  over
the next several days.  It promises to be a fun time.  As usual,  we will have
the "Race for the Half Hull" trophy on Saturday and make the awards  during an
afternoon members meeting.  We will also be voting in the new  officers and
voting on changes to our By-Laws during the members meeting.

Hope to see everyone there !!  Let's keep up the strong and proud  tradition
of a good turnout !!

Paul Weikel
2007 Regatta Coordinator
Second Chance