[C320-list] Raymarine RL70CRC and C-Map NT+ Chip Failure

Dave Sparks dlsparks at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:57:13 PDT 2007

Brian:
   I have a RayMarine RL70RC on my boat too. It never occurred to me that it
would not read NT+ chips.
I have a NT+ chip for the South Pacific that I used with PC-Planner software
on my laptop to download waypoints onto my handheld GPS when we chartered in
the Bora Bora area. I also have a NT+ card for the Canadian waters north of
Vancouver that I used last year when we chartered in Vancouver. My chip
for local Florida waters in a regular NT card.
   I will take my NT+ chips to the boat tomorrow and plug them in to see
what happens.
   The C-map club has a classified page listing chips for sell. The asking
price is $25 for all the chips currently listed at
http://www.c-map.us/clubcmap/Classifieds/typedetail.asp
   I don't know if you must be a member to purchase one of these.

         Dave Sparks

--
David Sparks
dlsparks at gmail.com