[C320-list] Stove removal

Martin Raphael mraphael at zhonka.net
Sun Jun 17 19:17:02 PDT 2007

I need to remove the stove and it would easiest if I first remove the bar
(hand hold) in front of it.  On my boat, the bar is held by 2 fasteners on a
flange on the port side...the other end of the bar goes into a hole through
the cabinet.  My question is...are the fasteners simple wood screws?  I hope
so.  I don't want to back them off to hear a hidden nut drop into an abyss
between the wall and the fridge.  If anyone happens to know if that bar is
held by screws, I would love to know before I take them out.
Thanks,
Martin Raphael
Rhapsody #108