[C320-list] No Gas to Stove

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 08:02:54 PDT 2007

Brian - There is a step-by-step process you need to follow to light the
stove and it does NOT involve using an open flame.  I can't remember right
off what the process is but when the Best Mate comes home later, I will ask
her to reply to this - she knows the process.  In the meantime, you might
want to try and find the manual that comes with the stove.  Let me know if
you can't find it and I may be able to scan and send you one.

Allan Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD