[C320-list] No Gas to Stove

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 08:03:21 PDT 2007

Propane?

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of
Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:41 AM
To: Catalina 320 List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] No Gas to Stove

Brian,

Before you do anything else, you need some one experienced with propane and
propane systems (a dealer perhaps or someone who knows what they are doing)
and walk you thru all of this... If you don't know what you're doing
relative to propane,  don't muddle thru, learn about it so you don't blow up
the boat..
Regards,
OD