[C320-list] No Gas to Stove

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Mon Jun 4 11:20:25 PDT 2007

It actually takes quite some time for the gas to flow to the burners.
Perhaps up to 3 or 4 minutes.  This is from experience with both my c-320
and a motor home I used to own.  You must hold the burner button in and wait
for the gas to make its way up the tubing and out the burner.  As I remember
there is a sensor at the burner which must be warm in order for the gas to
keep flowing.  I think the first time I used it I used a butane match to
make it work.