[C320-list] Politics, Religion and Anchors

Mon Jun 4 13:45:54 PDT 2007

I did the same thing on cl 2, pvc tubing worked great for this
application..

OD

If Russell Monaco is lurking, please send me your mailing address---I
know, I know, again  :)

             "Rod Boer"
             <rod.boer1 at veriz
             on.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                 "C320-List"
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>,
             s at catalina320.or         <joe at dolphinmortgage.com>
             g                                                         cc

                                                                  Subject
             06/04/2007 01:36         Re: [C320-list] Politics, Religion
             PM                       and Anchors

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Hi Jon,

I have the FX 16 as a backup anchor which is stored in the anchor locker.
added a couple of pieces of tubing to extend the bar on the anchor which
enabled it to hang in the pre-molded in slots.  Joe's C320 is in the same
series as mine at #688.  Hope this helps.

Rod