[C320-list] No Gas to Stove

Martin Raphael mraphael at zhonka.net
Mon Jun 4 17:59:10 PDT 2007

Another way to check (low tech) -- in addition to pushing and holding the
knob in, and listening for the hissing sound, stick your nose down over the
burner and see if you start to smell the propane -- once you get the smell
then you have a better chance of getting it to light when you push in the
igniter.  If you never hear a hiss or smell the gas, then I agree it is
probably a bad solenoid.
Martin Raphael
Rhapsody #108