[C320-list] FW: Changing transmission fluid

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 07:08:27 PDT 2007

I received the same advice from Mack Boring and switched to the same 15W-40 I use in the engine so I only have to carry one type of oil. I believe the weight of the oil you use in the Crankcase is more dependent on whether your engine lives in a cold weather climate or warm (30 wt vs 40) as I know many on this list go with a 30.....

Regards,

Jon

From: "Karl Mielenhausen _/) " <kmielen at iwon.com>