[C320-list] AOL has been bouncing some list email.

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sat Jun 9 15:44:38 PDT 2007

Hello,

   This is a list test.  AOL just bounced all email from this list to
subscribers of this list with @aol.com email addresses.  This caused their
accounts to be disabled.  I've re-enabled all the list members with aol
email addresses.  Hopefully that was a one time thing.  If you have an aol
email address and get this message, then things should be back to normal.

In the mean time, I don't think anything was dropped or lost, since the last
successful email to this list was from an aol member...but we'll see. :)

-Jeff