[C320-list] Stanchion Issue-Ideas?

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Jun 11 20:01:59 PDT 2007

Kirk,
If you have to remove it I can tell you it is no big deal.  If you measure the distances between the bases and then take the pulpit off a Stainless Steel welder can put it back together and make the repair almost invisable.  The backing plates barried in the deck are threaded so not nearlly as dificult as taking a free standing stanchion of the boat.
Best,
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
PS. You will have to cut the running lights but there is more than enough wire to splice them back together after the work.