[C320-list] Stanchion Issue-Ideas?

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Jun 13 13:42:27 PDT 2007

Hi Kirk,

Nobody would do it on the boat. You really have to choices--see if a welder will come to the boat and do it there or take it into a shop. The heat etc is just too much (not to mention welding on moving boat) that nobody would consider. I decided that since I had to remove the stanchion anyway to bring it to the welder so they could do it in the shop.

BTW, I noticed a comment regarding the light. Jeff Hare suggested running a messenger line with the wire instead of cutting and this is what I would recommend for your Bow light.  Hope this helps...

Regards,

Jon

From: "Kirk McCullough" <kirk.mccullough at telus.net>