[C320-list] Stanchion Issue-Ideas?

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Wed Jun 13 14:42:37 PDT 2007

thanks Jon, good idea on the messenger line, if i do need to remove the
pulpit.

The boat is dockside, so it's a matter of getting a welder with a portable
tig  machine to come down to the marina. I thought I would lift pull up the
base and put a piece of wood under as the welding is done, then screw the
whole thing down again.