[C320-list] Battery charger

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 18 07:28:20 PDT 2007

Hi,

The bilge pump is not physically wired directly to the battery posts
themselves, but rather to the Battery Side of EITHER #1 or #2 at the back of
the 1-2-both switch.

To change which bank it's wired to, simply move the small wire on the
1-2-both switch to the other battery.

On my boat, the factory had put it accidentally on the OUTPUT side of this,
so that the bilge pump only worked when the switch was on in one position or
another.

Bob, On your boat it's a bit of a challenge to get to the back of the
switch.  For earlier hulls it's a snap to see if they did it this way
because it's on the DC panel itself.

-Jeff