[C320-list] Fuel kill switch Yanmar

Sandy Olson Jams9191 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 03:44:45 PDT 2007

When trying to shut down my yanmar the other day I pulled up on the red
switch at the helm that cuts off fuel to stop the engine and the engine
did not stop.  It took me several tries to finally get it to work.
Obviously I need to adjust something but am not sure what.  Any
suggestions as to what I should check?

Mike
466