[C320-list] Fuel kill switch Yanmar

DickPollitt dick.pollitt at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 29 06:26:17 PDT 2007

I had the same problem. The fuel cut off pull handle got harder and harder
to operate despite lots of WD40. Finally with the help of a friendly
mechanic I replaced the cable to the engine. Problem was that the old cable
went around 2  ninety degree bends and jammed. The new cable is excellent. I
can stop the engine with 1 finger!

Dick Pollitt
Jacabranda #364