[C320-list] Vibration noise and the Dealer

MICHAEL COLE miodio at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 15 17:33:44 PDT 2007

Hi Bruce
    No I sail on the Harbour out of the Vaucluse Yacht Club in Watsons Bay---great little club.
  If I were you I would go and see Norm Ambrose personally and tell him you want it fixed under warranty on your 9 month old boat after all you've spent over 200K Australian to buy it.
   If for any reason he is unable to do it or recommend someone at his expense I would be saying I'd get it done and bill him.-----after all he should be able to get redress from Catalina he sells enough of their boats.  Good  luck
                         Mike Cole  # 420  Mio Dio