[C320-list] FW: Re: Prospective 320 buyer apology

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Thu Mar 29 04:59:39 PDT 2007

Adam,

88 days on the water in 2006

57 on our C320

The rest were racing Ensigns and Hunters, chartering, and out on stinkboats for the USCG-AUX.

I am in the process of certifying Silver Lining as an USCG-AUX vessel facility. Our flotilla intends to utilize it for patrols, public relations, and member training.

Regards...

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC