[C320-list] Saloon Table Base

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 20:15:36 PDT 2007

If it is aluminum the corosion will usually be in the area where two disimilar metals come in contact or where the surface was not properly prepared.  When you repair it iafter cleaning everything up you want to use a really good primer for aluminum and then try to keep all disimilar metals from touching the aluminum.  Lanacote works great on screws.
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal