[C320-list] Yanmar 3GM30F

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 11:58:28 PDT 2007

Mike,

-  Type...I use Shell Rotella 15W40 (whatever you use, be SURE it is  for a
diesel engine).
-  Capacity 2qts, 24 oz, effective capacity 1 qt, 22 oz...what it  actually
took:  2 qts then after it was run, it took another 18 oz.
-  Change it annually or 150 hours whichever comes first.
-  Don't need to pre fill the filter and don't need special starting
procedures.
-  You might want another maint book, I got one from Amazon by Clymer,
"Yanmar Diesel Engine Shop Manual."

Bert
At Ease
http://www.aol.com.