[C320-list] West Marine CPP-Plus?

charles walsh chazw199 at msn.com
Mon Mar 12 12:32:19 PDT 2007

Jeff, I sail out of the Raritan Bay in NJ and used CPP for years but started getting a lot of barnacles a few years back.  I don't paint the bottom every year but instead spot touchup so as not to get a paint buildup (I hate sanding). I checked at West Marine and they told me that CPP was no longer a multi-season paint since about 2003 and that is the reason for the barnacles.  I am trying their PCA Gold which states it is multi-season on the label.  PCA Gold is about $55.00 more a gallon but worth it if I don't have to Sand.

Charlie Walsh
Windrifter #317