[C320-list] for owners of older Sospenders

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 15 14:27:55 PDT 2007

Lew,

I had a similar experience last season and was told by Mustang the six-year
old model was just discontinued.  It was Canadian Coast Guard approved when
I purchased it.  I seem to remember the automatic inflation feature was
Coast Guard approved around six to seven years ago in Canada.  Eventually I
found a boat store which had the recharge kit, after looking in about ten
boat shops in Toronto. Most people say the recharge cartridge should be
replaced every year or two or they could become unreliable.

Quentin Murphy
Celtic Knot #667