[C320-list] for owners of older Sospenders

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 16:03:04 PDT 2007

Hmm...

My wife & I have been considering the purchase of two auto-inflate
PFD's with safety ring & harness, however, the trouble Lew experienced
gives us pause.

I think Lew should contact the manufacturer again and propose that
he'll go along with their replacement suggestion if they'll give a
proven customer a break on the replacement cost.  If they agree and I
were Lew, it would certainly make me speak positively of Sospenders in
the future.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  I'll be listening.

Bob Seastream
Intuition, hull # 906