[C320-list] for owners of older Sospenders

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu Mar 15 17:30:46 PDT 2007

We have worn them for years (have only used one once) and highly
recommend them.  Just because an older model is out of date is not need
to give them up.  Let's face it, if you have problems with older models
going out of date you shouldn't have bought your C320 since they are
making a new model you can't buy the older model.  What the complaint is
was just for one brand--there are others out there.

Adam