[C320-list] boat graphics pricing

Uckert, Kevin Kevin.Uckert at unisys.com
Fri Mar 16 07:04:25 PDT 2007

There aren't many in the boating industry I would promote besides
islandboatlettering.com.
I have used them for two boats. Including my current 320 after I peeled
off the letters the dealer
provided which were two separate sheets, letters and shadow. Island Boat
Lettering provided one
decal with shadow attached and perfectly aligned. Easy instructions
helped assure me that I could
do it. I did both sides on both boats and they came out perfectly.
Island Boat Lettering also sent
me (at no charge) two strips to match my boot stripe to replace small
pieces which rubbed off on
the pilings. They attend many of the boat shows. Nice people too!

Kevin
"Freestyle" #957