[C320-list] Adding Electronics to Pedestal

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 08:17:50 PDT 2007

Dave - I was OK until I ran the cable for the RAM mic - it went OK but I
think that the real challenge - the point I didn't make very well - is that
adding a cable for radar is going to be very tricky.  The RAM mic appears to
have taken up space available for the radar cable which I think would go if
it was not for the autohelm turn to the motor.  You must have drilled a
monster hole in the tube in order to get the RAM mic fitting through the
tube but even if you did, I don't see how you got the RAM mic fitting past
the turn for the autohelm.  Or did you cut the RAM mic cable like I wound up
doing? - Allan