[C320-list] Looking to buy C320 on East Coast of Australia

Stephen Cox sgcox at velocitynet.com.au
Wed Mar 21 20:50:08 PDT 2007

Robert,

A different broker had already obtained a signed contract for the boat I was
about to get surveyed but omitted to inform the owner.  It's a long story
but I missed out on that one.  There was another before Christmas but it had
a wing keel - in hindsight I probably should have taken it.  Since then all
the boats have been older boats and even most of those have now sold. There
is a 2 year old boat up for sale now but the owner wants more than I am
prepared to pay and I would have to add too many things to it, so its not a
goer for me.

As to Adelaide, if he was giving it away  . . . . . . . . .   (My biggest
issue is really about getting it back home.  I can think of gentler waters
to start the Catalina experience in.)

Stephen Cox
Canberra