[C320-list] Charging Batteries

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 13:01:45 PDT 2007

Right ot wrong, I usually put it in reverse and run the engine up to 1800 RPM. Since I alternate batteries each day (odd/even date = #1/#2 battery), 20 minutes seems to bring it up sufficiently and also heat enough water to make the Admiral happy.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,
Farmville, NC