[C320-list] Maine marinas?

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 08:40:24 PDT 2007

Hi Bob,

We've done Maine a few times (from Boston). We typically go to the Isle of Shoals for our first leg, then to Handy's just north of Portland for our first port of call into Casco Bay. If interested, I can provide you with some of our favorite harbors going north. Never been to Belfast though--
Fanastic cruising, but you do have to be aware of fog (and mosquitoes)--

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: Robert Seastream <robert.seastream at comcast.net>