[C320-list] Improving the Galley floor

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 18:39:17 PDT 2007

Suggest you contact Catalina.  At the factory tour a few years ago during
the Marina del Rey Rendezvous, Gerry Douglas announced that they were using
a new material for the galley floor and we could upgrade when ready.  Now
trying to get service from the CA Catalina's Parts Dept. may not be worth
the effort...  They are absolutely the last call that I make although I have
not tried them since they moved the C320 to Florida.  Warren Pandy in FL has
been very responsive with one query I had to him so it may be worth a try.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD