[C320-list] Backstay Tension

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 12:38:41 PDT 2007

Larry,
We have a back stay adjustor so I may not be the best person to give you
advice.  We did just tune our boat and then had it retuned at the 2006
Regatta as part of the technical program.  They handed out a couple of
sheets that said how to tune up the boat, unfortunately I can't find it on
our web site, maybe someone else knows where it is.  There is a good
description at:
http://www.catalina320.com/article.php?story=20040828173431380&query=rig%20t
uning#comments that is worth a read.
Best,