[C320-list] Prospective 320 buyer apology

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Wed Mar 28 21:14:48 PDT 2007

It came about several years ago when I asked that year for people to let
me know who had sailed more times or miles.  There were just three
people who said they did.

Okay, I will throw the gauntlet down again, let's collect some empirical
data.  I would love to be proven wrong in this one (the 320 docked by me
hasn't been out in over a year so I am feeling cocky).  How many people
sailed (not stayed on their boats) but sailed more than 51 days last
year?  How many people moved their boats over 1,000 miles last year?
(And, why hasn't there been sailing stories submitted for the Mainsheet
by you guys?)

Okay Allan, nothing would make me happier than you proving me wrong.  As
you know, I always gripe that there isn't enough talk about sailing on
this list.  I would love to hear (well actually read) more talk about
sailing.

Warmest prove me wrong regards,

Adam