[C320-list] Winter Cover

Jerry Brown jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 31 04:29:51 PDT 2007

Hi Guys

My Cover will also be coming off over the Easter w/e in Pickering ON,
weather permitting.

Generally I am also happy with Genco. As originally made the cover was in
two pieces.  The mast was unstepped the first year I fitted the cover, and
it was fine.  The second year the mast was stepped and the cover did not
have the zippers and pockets in the right place.

Genco took the cover and remade it as a three piece and fitted it within a
couple of weeks at their expense without any issues.  I have a few extra
seams as a result but felt that they acted efficiently to solve the problem
created by them mismeasuring the boat. (my cover was made before Quentin's
They also now have the right measurements.......

Regards

Jerry Brown
Indigo #925