[C320-list] Winter Cover

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 30 05:57:19 PDT 2007

Brian,

If you want to see my cover on the boat or a friend's C-320 (Gerry Brown
also with this group) which has a full frame, both boats are on the hard at
Pickering.  However my cover is coming off as soon as possible (probably not
this weekend as rain is forecasted.  You can contact me off the group if you
need more info.

Quentin
Celtic Knot #667
Tel: 416 604-9744