[C320-list] Engine hoses & exhaust elbow

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue May 1 04:48:38 PDT 2007

Scott,

Yes, that vented loop is critical--I was thinking of replacing the hose just up to the first cut at the vent in the loop since I really only have some minor wear at the point where the hose rubs against the overhead bulkhead that's above the engine. I thought I'd swap out my hoses since I have the exhaust apart, but they really aren't in bad shape so I may wait. Probably a good winter project....thanks...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: Scott Thompson <sthompson at toad.net>