[C320-list] no fuel to motor update....

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 16:41:20 PDT 2007

Ok, blew out the line and heard plenty of gurgling from the fuel tank so it's clear. But...still no fuel. New theory, please advise. The boat is on the hard and I'm thinking that the angle (stern lower than bow so water drains) is just enough to prevent gravity from doing it's job. So tomorrow I will head up again with a vaccum pump and see if I can get the fuel flowing. The interesting thing is that I did run the engine while on the hard to winterize but I suspect it already had been primed and was ok.

  Anybody have any other theorys?