[C320-list] Racor--Comment from Jeff Hare

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri May 25 06:12:33 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

I noticed in one of the posts that you mentioned the 'nickle' sized plug on top of the Racor is a shut off. Are you sure that is the case? I use it as a bleed screw. The reason I am curious is because I just replaced my filters and once I bled the fuel from the screw I tightened it back up. If it is indeed a shutoff and I tightened it to the 'off' position I want to correct before I find out as I'm leaving the breakwater from the marina...If you could clarify/verify that would be great...

Regards,

Jon