[C320-list] Racor--Comment from Jeff Hare

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 08:39:16 PDT 2007

Jon,

At least on my RACOR there is both a shut off and a bleed screw.
The connection point where the fuel line comes into the filter there is a
nickle sized flat head disc.  If you put the line on the disk in-line with
the fuel line it is open.  Otherwise it is closed.  There is also a bleed
screw right near the manual pump on the top of RACOR.

Chris