[C320-list] On Board Water Heater

Gary Magnuson ragtime at gte.net
Sun May 27 21:19:44 PDT 2007

Our Water heater on our 1995 has needed to be reset a couple of times. It is a pain to remove the cabinet assembly to get to the reset button.  Where is this leading?  Is there an element that gets replaced, or is it a whole unit?  Also, the temperature seems exceptionally hot. Is there an adjustment for that?  So far I haven't found one.  Any warnings or sanity comments?

Sorry for any lame questions, but this forum has been a fantastic source of information for us.

Thanks,
Gary Magnuson # 205