[C320-list] FW: On Board Water Heater

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Mon May 28 08:05:44 PDT 2007

Gary,

That sounds like your high temperature limit switch is tripping. I assume this is when you are on 120VAC? The temperature level is not adjustable... it is a fixed temperature thermostat. Probably needs to be replaced. Try Seaward at (562) 699-7997

Here is a link to the manual...

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/C320Docs/SeawardManual.doc

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"