[C320-list] ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel)

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Fri May 11 05:56:17 PDT 2007

A Catalina 30 owner who also re-powers boats with diesel engines reccomended a product called Stanadyne to be added to diesel fuel to add lubricity. The diesel repair shop where I bought it said that all diesel engines should be using this as an additive. They make one that is strictly a lubricant for about $5, & another one that also increases cetane & demulsifies water for about $6. Cheap enough not to take a chance of damaging the injectors & hight pressure pump
Lew