[C320-list] 1996 vs. 2000

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu May 17 17:38:24 PDT 2007

There's one very huge (in my opinion) advantage to the large aft cabin
hatch...

At anchor in the middle of the night, I can simply push open the hatch,
stand up, look around to see where I am.  If we're still where we should be,
I sit back down and go to sleep.  Otherwise, it's one step up through the
hatch and I'm on deck.  No need to climb over the wife, remove hatch boards
and walk outside to see that..

Can't beat that convenience... :)

-Jeff