[C320-list] 1996 vs. 2000

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Thu May 17 15:27:06 PDT 2007

Mike:

I go along with Adam on getting more boat for the money on the older
model.  I purchased a 94 in 99 and turned down a 96 model as there was
then a 10,000 difference.  That difference is now probably only 1,000.
As for the difference in airflow in the aft cabin, I solved that by
installing a fan.  I took out the door that opens into the area where the
steering quadrant is located and put in a reversible 3 speed fan.  I
leave one of the stern locker lids propped open and get great airflow in
warm weather.  I put up a small plastic shield over the opening so I do
not get water into the boat when it rains.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #1150