[C320-list] Search for a good fairlead

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri May 18 18:22:05 PDT 2007

Hi Rod,

   I've done this, and I'm thrilled about how well it works.  I didn't
respond initially, because I'm not sure I understood what you mean about the
fairleads.  Do you mean the blocks at the base of the mast?

My Reefing setup has a continuous line from the cockpit through to the end
of the boom and still uses the starboard cleat next to the main halyard.
I'll explain how I did it anyway once get back there.  I did put some pics
and part numbers in the photo gallery.

http://tinyurl.com/2jqba8

-Jeff