[C320-list] 1996 vs. 2000

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat May 19 09:11:49 PDT 2007

I would take that one step further, never buy a new boat without a
survey either.  Yes there are warranties with new boats, but wouldn't it
be better to find out the problems before you take delivery?  I have
heard several surveyors talk about bilge pumps not connected, missing
fixtures, non-working systems, etc. on new boats that they found.

Adam