[C320-list] 1996 vs. 2000

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat May 19 19:52:45 PDT 2007

The survey Luke.  Use the survey.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Mike Paris
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 7:27 PM
To: c320-list at catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] 1996 vs. 2000

Thanks for all of the responses. I visited both boats today and got a
better look at each. The 1996 C320 is "okay" but it seems somewhat worn.
The appearence of 2000 C320 looks very good but with a major concern.
There was 2 or 3 inches of water in the bilge. We ran the pump but the
level did not change (clogged line?). I believe the water was seawater
but I didn't check it. Also, the toilet had 3" of waste liquid in the
bowl. I didn't try to pump it away. Everything else in the boat was in
good shape. Should I run from this boat or is there an acceptable
explaination? Should I go ahead with a survey?