[C320-list] 1996 vs. 2000

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 13:58:31 PDT 2007

Ah, that isn't a big deal.  :-)
My Catalina 320 is my first boat as well and I love her.  If you really love
sailing and know ahead of time that there is a lot of work and/or money
involved with maintenance and know your limitations while learning to
maneuver the boat (especially in the Merrimack River) then you'll do just
fine.

I don't regret for a second about starting off with the C320.  In fact I
feel very fortunate to get such a great boat as my first one.  Thank
goodness I didn't go any smaller or we could only take half the family each
sail.  :-)

Chris